Thursday, January 13, 2011

Small Kitchen Appliances

Tip #9 Most small kitchen appliances are unnecessary and create clutter.
There are a few small appliances that are worth the space that they take up, which isn't much. One is a small KitchenAide hand mixer. There is no need for that great big expensive mixer unless you make bread with it or make large quantities of dough. My little mixer works for almost everything. I do have a bread maker which also works for almost any kind of dough or batter, even jelly. The third appliance that I just got a few years ago is a small Cuisanart food processor. It does everything a blender does but in small volumes. It has simplified my life by eliminating all of the chopping of food preparation. All are easy to clean, an important feature.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this was my idea! hahaha, glad to see you've come around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, just tell me how many waffle irons, hot dog cookers and George Forman grills do you remember growing up with? Zero - right? Of course you insisted on getting the dehydrator after watching the infomercial while recovering from chicken pox. Now that I mention it, I like the dehydrator. It's time to put it to use again.

    ReplyDelete